Job description pending board approval.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Valid CA R.N. License, School Nurse Credential (Preliminary or Clear), CPR Certification, Audiometry Certification, CA Driver’s License.
- Masters Degree preferred; Bilingual/bi-literate preferred, First Aid Instructor desirable, Nurse Practitioner Certification desirable.
- Completed Edjoin Application
- Cover Letter
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Copy of Valid CA Credential and CA R.N. License
Comments and Other Information
PVUSD offers the following incentives:
- $2,500 signing bonus for teaching areas for mathematics, science and Special Education.
- Tuition reimbursement program for employees who complete credential course work to obtain their clear credentials for the following positions: Mild/Moderate, Moderate/Severe, Resource Specialist, Speech and Language Pathology Services.
- Masters and Doctorate degree stipends of $1,708.
- Outstanding benefits for full-time Certificated staff:
– Employees Only: $0
– Employee +1: $56 per month
– Employee + 2 or more: $90 per month
– Dental (Delta): $0
– Vision (VSP): $0
– Insurance Plans: Kaiser, BlueShield PPO, BlueShield HMO, Anthem PPO, HSA (Health Savings Account)