Requirements / Qualifications
Due to the high volume of applications received, please attach the following items ONLY:
- Current Resume
- Two (2) signed and dated letters of recommendation written within one year of application
(typed signatures will not be accepted)
- copy of current valid California License at the level of a Registered Nurse
- copy of School Nurse credential (or eligibility to apply)
- copy of valid First Aid and CPR certificate
Upon hire, selected candidate will be asked to provide official transcripts reflecting Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field. In addition, proof of School Audiometry certificate (proof of enrollment, or plans to enroll) is required.
Please reach out to Lorena Mendoza at [email protected] for any questions.
Comments and Other Information
Spanish Bilingual Preferred
Benefits: Highly Competitive Benefit package to include; Medical, Dental, Vision & Life.
Experience Credit: Previous experience will be considered for placement on the AESD salary schedule.
Travel SLP Benefits
- 100% Paid Medical Coverage
- State Licensure Reimbursement
- Corporate Furnished Housing or Generous Lodging Per Diem
- Lucrative Pay
- Significant Referral Bonus
- Travel Expense Allowance
- 401k with Company Matching
- Personal Recruiter
- Meals and Incidentals Stipend
- Customized Travel Packages
- Exceptional Customer Service (24 hours/day)
- Professional & General Liability Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Clinical Director
- Large Support Staff