Job Description / Essential Elements:
Bright Path Therapists (BPT) was founded by a working Occupational Therapist who wanted to change the impersonal nature of large, national staffing agencies. Because the BPT leadership team takes the time to personally connect with their therapists and clients, we can offer the attention, & support our therapists truly deserve. As a therapist-run group, BPT knows the value of clinical support, professional development and easy accessibility to a network of colleagues.
BPT specializes in the provision of pediatric occupational and physical therapy services in school-based and clinic-based settings throughout CA. We’re only as good as the team around us, and we are committed to providing our staff and our clients the BEST! Join us and be a part of our multidisciplinary team.
- Mentorship & support from our veteran supervisors – onsite & online
- Professional Development Trainings – nationally recognized speakers-earn free CEUs
- Competitive Salaries
- Professional Dues & Therapy Supply “Bank”
- Medical, Dental, Vision – FT employees
- FSA and 401(k) Retirement Plans
- Employee Assistance Program
- Easy access to comprehensive team of specialists (SLPs, BCBAs, Psychs) for resources and collaboration
- Regional networking and social events
- CA Occupational Therapy license or eligibility
- Strong interpersonal skills for team collaboration, establishing student rapport and communicating/conferring with parents
- A love for helping children reach their potential
To learn more visit our web site at www.brightpaththerapists.com
Bright Path Therapists is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Requirements / Qualifications
CA OT License
Comments and Other Information
$1000 Referral Bonus for every-full time, school-based friend you refer, that we hire.