Under the direction of the Special Education Director of Cabrillo Point Academy. The employee will provide Special Education Speech and Language Assessments to students enrolled in Cabrillo Point Academy Independent Study programs. The Speech and Language Pathologist serves as a member of the Cabrillo Point Academy Assessment Team and will collaborate as well as consult with the team members. The employee will also assist in the development of MTSS with the Independent Study School educational model and interpret assessment results. The employee will be asked to travel to regional areas to assess students. As an employee of Cabrillo Point Academy, follow the responsibilities and procedures as delineated in the Personnel Handbook.
Requirements / Qualifications
– Valid California certification
– Two years of experience in U.S
– Possess a CA Driver License due to servicing multiple sites
– Possible Overnight Travel
– A resident of California, Orange County is preferred.
- Copy of Transcript
- Credential Copy (Master’s Degree in Speech and Language/ CCC Preferred)
- Driver’s License Copy (Must be a California issued driver license)
- Letter of Introduction
- Letter(s) of Recommendation (Minimum of 2)