About the Employer
The San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools office acts as an intermediate service agency between the California Department of Education and the 33 school districts in San Bernardino County to help meet the educational needs of all children county-wide. We are committed to working with our school districts, other agencies, families and the community at large by providing services, information and leadership, always with a focus on students.
Requirements / Qualifications
NECESSARY MATERIALS FOR APPLICATION
- Completed Ed-Join online application; (incomplete applications will not be considered. All fields must be filled in);
- Current Résumé;
- Copy of Valid Certificate issued by the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant;
- One (1) Current Letter of Recommendation (Must be dated & signed within 3 years).
- Applicants must meet all Minimum Qualifications and attach all necessary materials to online application to qualify as a candidate for interview.
- One (1) year full-time experience implementing occupational therapy intervention plans. Verifiable, supervised experience as a volunteer in a school or related organizational activity may be substituted for the work experience on an equal time basis;
- Possession of a valid certificate by the American Occupational Therapy Certification Board as a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant;
- Possession of a high school diploma (or its equivalency) or higher or possession of a GED.
Comments and Other Information
IMPORTANT: POSITION TO BE FILLED FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools programs, activities, and practices shall be free from unlawful discrimination, harassment, intimidation, and bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, ethnic group identification, age, religion, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, sex (sexual harassment), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or gender expression; or on the basis of a person’s association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.
If you believe you have been subjected to discrimination, harassment, intimidation, or bullying, you should immediately contact the school site principal and/or Director, Student Services (CCR Title 5 and Title IX Officer), Mary Ellen Johnson, at (909) 387-8515 (or by email at MaryEllen_Johnson@sbcss.k12.ca.us) or Violet Gutierrez, Director, Human Resources, at (909) 386-9584 (or by email at Violet_Gutierrez@sbcss.k12.ca.us).
A copy of SBCSS’s uniform complaint policy and SBCSS’s non-discrimination policy are available upon request.
Travel SLP Benefits
- 100% Paid Medical Coverage
- State Licensure Reimbursement
- Corporate Furnished Housing or Generous Lodging Per Diem
- Lucrative Pay
- Significant Referral Bonus
- Travel Expense Allowance
- 401k with Company Matching
- Personal Recruiter
- Meals and Incidentals Stipend
- Customized Travel Packages
- Exceptional Customer Service (24 hours/day)
- Professional & General Liability Coverage
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Clinical Director
- Large Support Staff